Software Research and Development Intern
The individual is responsible for assisting engineers in areas related to new product development and sustaining engineering. This would include, but is not limited to product / component design, product testing, material testing within product along with manufacturing startup and debug (manufacturing could occur either internal or external to Brady). Participates in and advises ad hoc committees and teams as required in support of continuous improvement of products. Ability to contribute to and generate standards and procedures as it relates to the department and or products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Write software code for internal tools under the guidance of an engineer.
2. Assist software engineers in creating code for products for customers
2. Work in conjunction with R&D engineers to meet goals and project objectives within established timeline and budget.
3. Work in conjunction with R&D engineers to test products to insure product meets specifications and performs well with Brady materials.
7. Follow company procedures and policies in a professional manner.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• BS Computer Science/BS Computer Engineering
• Software development skills including C++, C#, HTML
• Software knowledge to include Microsoft Office products
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to create specific software solutions from general specifications
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...