LATISTA is an exciting and rapidly growing software and professional services company. It is the market leader in mobile and collaboration software for the world’s largest architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) firms and capital project owners.
Unparalleled in the industry, LATISTA’s (www.latista.com) enterprise web and mobile Tablet PC software delivers quality and production management solutions for construction. LATISTA’s current customers already include Fortune 100 capital project owners, top 10 general construction and engineering firms. LATISTA’s customers attest that their use of LATISTA Field® has led them to higher quality production, lower costs and reduced legal and financial risks.
Our energetic and aggressive sales team is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and proven Software Sales Account Executive to join our team. The Account Executive will be responsible for aggressively following up on leads, closing new customers and customer project sales. The proven sales professional will have a track record of previous success for meeting or exceeding sales quotas for a successful software company in the industry.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understand customer’s business and technology product requirements
- Learn LATISTA product features; encapsulate and present effectively to customers
- Identify, measure and communicate business benefits of the LATISTA solution
- Establish a good working relationship with customer managers and executives
- Establish and grow new and existing accounts
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales quota
LATISTA offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package and the opportunity for company stock options. LATISTA also offers a benefits package including health insurance comp and 15+ days of paid vacation. If you are interested in applying for this position please respond with a cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 7-10 years of outside software sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Dedication, desire for success, highly driven and have a positive attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- AEC industry sales experience
- Enterprise software sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Travel up to 50-70% of the time
Latista Technologies - 14 months ago