We are seeking out future sales superstars to add to our established inside sales team.
Looking for the right attitude:
- Energetic, driven, motivated -nothing gets in your way
- Inquisitive-you seek out answers by asking great questions
- Service minded-you put your customer first
the right aptitude:
- Business savvy- you have a business or similar college degree, and desire to understand how various businesses function in order to offer solutions to business problems
- Professional sales -you would like to learn consultative selling techniques and be given the opportunity to demonstrate how you apply them
and the right culture fit…
- Collaborative team, selling big deals globally
- Open, honest and team player
At KnowledgeTree, we’re working to allow every business to unlock the value of their content.
Today, we help customer-facing teams use and improve their best content. Sales people instantly find content that closes deals. Managers identify what collateral works best – and where gaps are. And marketing improves content to drive more sales.
Network World called KnowledgeTree one of the 10 SaaS companies to watch; Software AG, Alcatel, Genesys, Fuji Chemical, and 500 other global companies use KnowledgeTree to unlock the value of their collateral.
We are a growing, agile team with strong opinions. We are creating a culture focussed on building great software, and are passionate about a shared set of values: being smart, focussed, analytical, transparent, humble, and highly effective.
We are headquartered in leafy, culture-rich, Raleigh, NC. Raleigh has received a litany of Best Places to Live awards from the likes of Forbes, CNN, 24/7 Wall Street, Yahoo Finance, and many others.
KnowledgeTree is funded by River Cities Capital Funds, Core Capital, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and Hatteras Funds.
What we offer:
the (un)usual: great salary, stock, great health insurance, 401k, long-term disability, flex-plan accounts
the extraordinary: driven, fun coworkers, great downtown Raleigh location (Helios, bars, eateries, tattoos), free parking, organic snacks, craft beers, fun events, and more