Pipe r Enterprise Solutions is partnering with N2 Net Security, Inc to locate talented Information Security professionals for permanent, internal positions.
Software Security Consultant
N2 Net Security is a premier security service provider with a great reputation and authors of several best selling security books, such as Gray Hat Hacking, the Ethical Hackers Handbook, now in 3rd edition. The company is looking for a Software Security Consultant to provide security consulting at various clients. This is a traveling position, with travel not to exceed 10 days a month.
A Software Security Consultant at N2 Net Security is responsible for providing secure code services to our customers. The Consultant provides services such as secure code audits, application penetration testing, system analysis, and issue remediation. The Consultant must continuously expand their knowledge and be willing to learn new technologies and techniques. Our Consultants provide exemplary service and prove to be an invaluable advisor to our customers.
This job is located in Raleigh, NC but remote work will be considered.
· Familiarity with Software Implementation Weaknesses and how they can be exploited
· Familiarity with at least one programming language and framework
· Familiarity with Threat Modeling
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to interface with clients
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
· Ability to create presentations and present them to varied audiences
· Willingness to travel
Experience and Education
· BS in CS, Engineering, or equivalent
· Experience with C/C++, .Net, Java, multiple Operating Systems, and multiple RDBMS
· Six years as a security professional
· Three years of software security experience
· Experience with at least one static analysis tool (e.g. Fortify, Coverity, ASSE/AppScan)
· In depth knowledge of the SDLC and it's application to Security
· Experience conducting secure code review
· Experience with auditing iOS or Android Applications a plus
· Experience in reverse engineering a plus
· Experience performing web application penetration tests a plus
· Government consulting a plus
Why work for N2 Net Security?
Come join a talented group of well-known award-winning Network Security experts in the fastest growing IT field. Get involved in exciting projects like penetration testing and forensic examinations. Work with a wide range of clients in any vertical. The company has a wide range of clients both commercial and government. The company is stable and has experienced more than 20% growth, each year, since its inception in 2007. The company provides some of the best benefits around, through ADP, the largest payroll and benefits provider in the country. Paid benefits include: full medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage; paid time off; long term disability; short term disability; 10k of life insurance; discount shopping program, 4% matching IRA, and others.
Internal Recruiter of N2 Net Security, Inc.
2500 Regency Parkway
Cary, NC 27518
Visit us at www.n2netsec.com.
N2 Net Security is an equal opportunity employer.