Resources Global Professionals (Resourcesglobal.com) is an international professional services firm providing finance and accounting, internal audit, human resources, information management, supply chain management, and legal services. We were founded as a division of one of the Big Four professional service firms in 1996, and are now an independent, publicly traded company (RECN). The Company has established itself as a leading business services provider for companies seeking independent and cost effective assistance for meeting many of the complex business and regulatory issues in today's marketplace. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Resources Global Professionals operates from more than 80 offices worldwide. The U.S. client portfolio boasts 82 of the Fortune 100 companies.
We are looking for professionals who want more than the same view from the same desk - highly motivated and talented professionals who want to challenge themselves. Professionals who are seeking to:
- Take control of where and when you work
- Exercise your consultative skills
- Build experience in new industries and markets
- Do meaningful work
- Have a work/life balance
We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated information technology professionals. Ideal candidates experience should include:
- Experience with software selection
- Implementations and conversions experience with large 3rd party software-SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Lawson, JDE, etc.
- Strong Project Management and data migration skills
- 10+ years of experience
- ERP Certifications a Plus
- PMP, CISA, CISSP, CBCP, MCSE, or CISM certifications
- Degreed: BS/BA is a must have
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including insurance, paid time off/holidays 401K and much more.
City of Louisville, KY - 18 months ago
RGP is an international consulting firm that works inside business to build capabilities; craft strategies and tactics; plan and implement...