Software Services Consultant
Tealeaf, an IBM Company (www.tealeaf.com) is the recognized leader in Customer Experience Management, with world-class clients that read as a “who's-who” of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Travel and Entertainment. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions by providing unmatched visibility into the real-time customer experience.
We are seeking bright, imaginative and self-motivated Software Services Consultants to make a significant contribution to the delivery of exciting and challenging projects and to help further develop our Professional Services practice. The successful applicants will be joining Tealeaf Professional Services EMEA, a team of experienced consultants working with leading edge internet commerce organizations across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The projects we undertake, and our customers, are truly diverse and international.
· As a Software Services Consultant your primary responsibilities include:
· Translating Client business requirements into technical specifications and designs
· Work independently or as part of a team to implement solutions, being accountable for taking the project from requirement capture through to final delivery
· Plan, develop, test and document implementations
· Install and test networking and web-server hardware and software at customer sites
· Train customers on administration and use of software
· Monitor performance of software after implementation
Desired Skills :
· 5-7+ years enterprise software experience; prior company experience including web analytics, content management, web search, business intelligence, web-based customer relationship management and/or other web application preferable
· Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other numerical subject
· Knowledge of some of the following is preferred : Apache, UNIX/Linux, ASP(X), J2EE, SQL, .Net, Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle databases, iOS, Android, HTML5 and understanding of web content management, applications development, testing methods and practices
· Understanding of web systems (physical, logical, hardware, software). Understanding of how the different components in a web system fit together and affect each other
· Proactive and methodical in approaches to problem solving
· Proven customer relationship skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A strong command of English is essential with fluency in a further European language highly desirable (French, German preferred)
· This role requires extensive international travel, the ability to be adaptable and travel at short notice is essential.
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United Kingdom/European Union.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA/M/F/V/D employer.
TeaLeaf Technology - 12 months ago