What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the best privately held small business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, that provides advanced technology and expert consulting services to industries throughout the world. AEgis specializes in modeling & simulation (M&S) and micro/nanoscale technology development. Our core competencies include simulation software and training simulators; geospatial databases; 3D models; war fighter exercise support; systems engineering and analysis; verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A); test and evaluation support; Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Man-in-the-Loop (MIL) simulation. AEgis' Nanogenesis Division excels in advancing cutting edge micro and nanoscale technologies from concept to deployment with applications ranging from defense to energy to biotechnology.
Under minimum supervision and/or own initiative, performs as the technical expert with thorough understanding of the business application of an assigned project. May perform as a technical lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned software developers working on a specific project. Assists in the scheduling and coordinating of projects and may be involved in the design phase of a project. Works with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software problems and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. Participates in the development of software user manuals.
Perform end-to-end engineering life cycle functions for flight simulator software, including analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing, and documentation
5-10+ yrs (BS) OR equivalent years of experience. Degree should be in Computer Science or similar degree from ABET accredited institution.
- Experienced software programmer in C/C++ programing language.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work as part of an integrated product team.
- Experience with requirements analysis and derivation.
- Experience in unit level and systems level testing.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software systems.
- Familiarity with GIT or similar CM Tool
- Experience in flight simulation systems software design.
- Experience with Linux operating systems.
- Experience with requirements management tool.
- Experience with aircraft avionics simulation/integration/upgrade, serial, MIL-STD-1553 Data Bus, ARINC 429 Data Bus
Must qualify for and maintain a government security clearance.
The AEgis Technologies Group, Inc. - 9 months ago