OnX Enterprise Solutions Ltd. is a leading IT Solutions Provider with an exceptional track record of delivering results to its clients. With over 27 years of experience, time tested business acumen and a unique vendor neutral approach that ensures unbiased solution design, OnX is one of the world's leading IT Solution Providers. We "Design Build and Operate" complex, best-of-breed data and data center solutions for highly recognizable customers.
Our team is an elite group of industry veterans and we share the common goal of making OnX Enterprise Solutions Ltd. the most respected, agile, strategic, solution-centric leader in our space.
OnX Enterprise Solutions is recognized as one of this year’s Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for the third consecutive year.
We are currently seeking a Software Solution Specialist .
Responsible for driving incremental software license and Professional Services (PS) sales of OnX top tier vendors across all lines of business. Additionally, will act as the liaison between OnX software vendors and regional Account Executive (AE) and Solution Architect (SA) resources. Alignment to corporate marketing, messaging and our professional services organization is a critical component of the role.
Selling responsibilities :
Vendor responsibilities :
- Meet or exceed annual revenue and GP (gross profit) goal by canvassing new and existing OnX end user customers.
- Participate in customer meetings.
- Present OnX software organization and strategy to respective selling regions in your territory, vendors and end users.
- Identify potential end user opportunities for software and PS sales, correlate identified opportunities into OnX solution offerings, propose, quote and deliver end user proposals in alignment with aligned OnX selling region’s AE's, expedite orders, provide forecast information on a periodic basis, participate in quarterly business reviews.
- Weekly communication with regional sales and technical vendor resources/management.
- Maintain active log-in for each partner portal and deal registration tool.
- Collaborative forecasting aligned by selling region.
- Provide product training to selling regions, as necessary.
- Develop trusted relationship with vendor and distribution resources
- Participate in local regional forecast / staff calls.
- Participate in vendor or distributor booth duty at related trade shows.
- Attend necessary vendor and distributor training and maintain required certifications/accreditation.
- Tightly align with marketing allocation of vendor program dollars.
- Vendor escalation ownership by region.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum six years of relevant experience
- Enterprise software solution sales experience required
- Previous overlay or channel sales experience preferred
- 40% travel required
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong oral and written communication skills