Business Systems Analyst - Information Technology Field Service Logistics Systems - **This position can be worked remotedly from any location.**
Seeking a strong, experienced Business Systems Analyst to work directly with IT service delivery teams to elicit, elaborate, analyze, and document requirements for enhancements and integrations to service delivery systems in support of outsourced IT services. Services Systems include Field service logistics, IT Service Management, and multi-system integrations:
Summary: Document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
- Logistics and Parts management
- Logistics systems integration with partner vendors
- Field Service using Amdocs Clarify and related logistics management systems
- Inventory management using Xelus.
- Automation of parts processes for Logistics using Amdocs Clarify
- Integration of purchase and shipment systems with Amdocs field dispatch Management.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, specialization in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math preferred
- 2 to 4 years' experience
- Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies
- Genuine commitment to project environment and discipline
- Experience in Information Technology preferred
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes
- Knowledge of business process modeling, process mapping
- Ability to write clear and well-structured business requirements documents
- Ability to contribute to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts / issues using different tactics for prior to escalation
- Work with team members to understand the needs of the project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Be involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis / research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Manage project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor / stakeholder needs.
- Support the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal / external team members.
- Identify issues and escalate / manage resolution as required.
- Coordinate and provide support to the business with the process implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity*
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...