Annapolis Junction, MD
TS//SCI w/ Polygraph
Berico Technologies is seeking a uniquely talented Software Specialist with a strong Web Applications background to support mission critical systems in a fast-paced, high impact technical environment. The candidate for this position will be performing an essential role on a very selective team working to provide research and development support and expertise to our government customer.
Do you want the opportunity to apply your skills to solve meaningful challenges? Would you like to contribute to a team where your work will make a difference and your expertise is valued? If yes, then we would love to hear from you! This is your opportunity to both learn and lead while getting your hands dirty with exciting technologies and leaving your mark on a critical federal program. It is also a unique chance to join one of the ten best companies to work for in the Washington, DC area (according to the Washington Business Journal).
- Provides expertise, in a leadership capacity, in software development and engineering
- Codes and tests software based upon software specifications and designs
- Analyzes and studies complex system requirements
- Designs software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and software development
- Uses sound software engineering principles to ensure that developed code is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant.
- Provides software process management and control throughout the coding portion of the software development process
- Min. 5 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Java
- Minimum of 1 year of developing PKI-enabled applications
- Minimum of 1 year of JavaCard- GlobalPlatform Card Specification
- C++ and C programming knowledge
- Linux Kernel Driver familiarity
- Experience with AMQP (e.g., RabbitMq)
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Berico Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer