Do you enjoy interacting with customers to assist them with their technical issues/needs? Are you a rare blend of technical expertise and social butterfly? Do you enjoy being self-sufficient in a minimal supervised environment? If this describes you, you may be a great fit for MeLLmo's Support Engineer role. Interested in learning more about this opportunity? Keep reading…
On the front lines with MeLLmo's customers, you will ensure that all their issues get resolved. You will research, debug, and not only resolve their issues - but also log your experience in a Knowledge Base. Because you are both technically and interpersonally savvy, you are comfortable with C-Level & IT Executives as you utilize your excellent debugging skills with large industry clients. As an expert on our Roambi products, you will also install application servers under various IT configurations, have the technical expertise to deploy & create business intelligence reports and act as the technical liaison for prospective and existing clients during the sales cycle. You are comfortable working in the holistic end-to-end mobile BI infrastructure environment.
o SAP Business Objects (Webi/Crystal)
- 5+ years of hands on technical support experience – preferably on Business Intelligence products working directly with customers.
- The drive, resourcefulness and intuition to learn existing and emerging technologies autonomously.
- An inquisitive nature and love of tinkering and troubleshooting and the discipline to follow through to the end.
- Advanced level experience and knowledge in MS Excel and one or more BI products:
o MS Reporting Services
o IBM Cognos
o Oracle BI EE
o Apache Tomcat/JBoss/WebLogic
- Working knowledge of the following technologies:
o Open Office
o Windows Server
o MySQL DB
o MS SQL Server
o SharePoint 2007 & 2010 and LifeRay - including the ability to deployment, configuration, and a solid understanding of security features within them.
- Familiarity with the following technologies/skills:
o SSL & PKI
o Load balancers (such as Cisco ASA, F5 BIG-IP and Citrix netscaler, Reverse Proxies (such as TMG and apache) and VPN (Cisco or Jupiter)
o Understanding of document repository features.
o Ability and willingness to work off-shifts on a rotating basis with Support team members.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as IT or MIS strongly preferred.
- Proficient in at least 2 of the following languages:
Having started as an innovative start-up in San Diego, CA, MeLLmo has grown to a mid-sized company with sales offices opening in Shanghai, London and elsewhere while retaining our start-up attitude and culture. Sequoia Capital, the venture capital investors behind Google, Cisco, Linked-In, Apple, PayPal, YouTube and Yahoo invested $30M into the company in Q3 of 2011 to ensure our status as the leader in mobile Business Intelligence.
MeLLmo offers a fun, entrepreneurial environment where those passionate about what they do thrive. If you are excited about this opportunity as it describes your talents, send us your resume. It only takes a few minutes and may turn out to be the best decision you make in your career! We look forward to hearing from you!
MeLLmo, Inc. - 2 years ago