We’re a growing company that's been around since 2000 and increased our revenue by over 100% in the past three years. We operate in a rapidly expanding environmental remediation industry. Our customers are some of the largest corporations in the world but our purposefully small company size allows your skills to make a big impact from the ground floor – and we welcome big voices. ENFOS is full of passionate people who leverage technology to do really great work for the earth while having fun doing it. We’re different and we stand out as unique in our field. We solve complex business problems with the simple goal of helping our customers save the world. Think you're up to it?
1. Become a software solution expert on the ENFOS platform in the areas of Financial Management, Environmental Data Management, Geographical Information Systems, and Compliance.
2. Be proficient in the ENFOS internal support ticketing process, procedures, and system.
3. First line response to support tickets sent from customers via an automated ticketing system.
4. Create and deliver solutions to resolve support tickets with customers and to maintain our high level of customer service.
5. Perform pre-release software testing on bug fixes and new software features.
6. Work on new customer implementation projects including system setup and configuration, data migration, and testing.
7. Work within a team environment consisting of other technical support staff and engineering staff.
8. Perform other special projects that may include data analytics, preparation for solution sales demonstrations, and user training support.
1. B.S. or B.A. degree with strong academic performance record preferable in information technology, science, engineering, or business.
2. Entry-level to 3 years experience.
3. Demonstrable evidence of leadership, teamwork, and problem solving skills.
4. High aptitude in business software (Excel, Word) and other applications, preferably web-based.
5. Strong oral and written communication skills.
6. Ability to travel with some overnight stays (less than 10%).