EMC Backup Recovery Systems is one of the fastest growing divisions in EMC and is recognized industry-wide for innovation. EMC backup, recovery and archive products increase performance, efficiency and business agility using deduplication and other advanced capabilities. Customers are able to accelerate IT transformation with flexible solutions designed to meet the new demands of virtualization, cloud and big data. |
Our product portfolio includes EMC Data Domain deduplication storage systems, EMC Avamar deduplication software and systems, NetWorker backup and recovery software, and Mozy the most trusted online backup service for consumers and businesses.
Irvine’s program management team is seeking a Principal Technical Program Manager who has experience managing multiple highly complex technical software and hardware programs, projects, and initiatives.
In this role you will lead the planning, coordination, and synchronization of EMC’s global resources in a cross-functional, matrix management environment. You will drive program management best practices and the application of the product lifecycle guidelines, internal processes and practices, to ensure the success of EMC programs and initiatives.
Experience we're looking for
· Proven knowledge and application of engineering operations, and product lifecycle process, tools and metrics engineering development processes and understanding of the SDLC is critical.
- Experience as a successful program manager for commercial software products software industry experience is required, software and hardware is ideal, enterprise software a major plus.
· Exceptional ability to manage people, tasks, and resources in a dynamic environment at multiple levels of the organization.
· Ability to work effectively with senior and executive level management.
· WinWin negotiation skills must have ability to influence without authority and effectively manage conflict.
· Demonstrated skills in various program management techniques – planning, governance, program tracking, issue risk management, change management ability to seize initiative and create and drive product and process agenda.
· Proven success prioritizing multiple projects and deliverables.
· Stellar communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) with the ability to influence a wide range of audiences to achieve results.
· BS in technical field is required
EMC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
EMC does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. EMC will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed "EMC Agency Fee Agreement".
Dice - 9 months ago
EMC has its head in the cloud. And rightly so for a company that's helping businesses build Web-based computing systems with its data...