Software Test Engineer
Key Technical Concepts:
Back-End Testing, White Box Testing, Understanding Of The SDLC, Unix Commands And Directory Structures, Oracle Table Structures And Storage, Sharepoint, Agile Development Methodologies, QA Wizard Pro, SQL, Shell Scripts
Be an integral part of a newly formed team supporting access services, using the sponsor's security clearance database. You will join a team responsible for both the operation and enhancements to the existing systems and a second effort to redesign the systems. You will:
- Develop and execute test plans, procedures and scenarios for unit, process, function, system integration and acceptance testing.
- Create automated test scripts.
- Consult with the development and/or requirements team to coordinate and test applications.
- Test existing applications for compliance with upgrades.
- Ensure new applications and software modifications meet requirements and operate satisfactorily in the system environment.
- Document the successes and failures of all executed test procedures.
*All of the jobs we post here are on existing contracts and are currently open. No proposal-bid "jobs!"
Click the image below or apply through this site for more info.
integrateIT, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or disability.
- 3 years ago - save job