Description: The Software Test Engineer, Mobile will be a member of the test team for Angie's List. The best candidate would enjoy testing and automating. This is an opportunity to perform automated and grey box testing of Angie's List business to business mobile services on Android and iOS, including designing, coding, updating and executing automated test cases to verify the functionality of the applications.
- Familiarize with Angie's List product features.
- Learn Angie's List testing process and tools
- Develop test cases.
- Execute and improve test cases.
- Setup computer and software.
- Perform manual black box and automated tests on existing and upcoming projects.
- Perform regular regression test matrix.
- Create bug and test reports.
- BS in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years related to minimum education.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in QA, including direct experience in testing of a high volume consumer site.
- Knowledge of android monkeyrunner tools
- Knowledge of sikuli automation tools
- Knowledge of iOS UIAutomation
- Self starter and willing to go extra mile to complete tasks.
- Hands-on with Linux commands, working with log and config files as well as SQL (working with logs, writing queries, changing data).
- Experience with version control tools, preferably Github.
- Experience with bug tracking systems like Bugzilla, Redmine or Trac
- Experience with test case management systems like TestLink or TestDirector.
- Visa sponsorship is not provided for this position.
Angie's List - 2 years ago
Angie's List is growing exponentially and we continue to be on the cutting-edge technology wise! Learn about our unique company culture and...