Are you passionate about software/hardware testing? Do you enjoy being part of a team? Our client has an immediate opening for a Software Test Engineer 1 to assit setting up test machines and networks to test new builds. You will work in many different buildings helping with the build outs of these labs. If this sounds interesting please send us your resume today!
• Maintains a set of machines in a laboratory setting.
• Troubleshoots hardware and software problems as required.
• May install software and run some automated tests based on a clear set of instructions. Provides status reports on test scenarios, lab machines and configurations.
• Moving and lifting of hardware maybe required.
• General knowledge of personal computers, applications software, and/or operating systems required.
• Experience setting up computer hardware, installing/upgrading software and operating systems required. Demonstrated trouble-shooting and problem solving skills required.
• Experience in setting up and administering NT domains recommended.
• Some testing experience, batch file or other scripting knowledge recommended.
• Bachelor's degree, technical training certification, Associate's degree or equivalent work experience/training desirable.
• We need people who are very strong in hardware. Can break a machine down and build it back up.
• Hands on networking and hardware knowledge/experience (including hubs, switches, routers, etc…)
• Previous testing experience
• Rack and stack experience
• Knowledge of cabling and VM is a major bonus
Catalytic Software - 23 months ago
Catalytic has helped some of the world's leading brands in the Communications, Media, and Technology industries develop the products,...