Software Test Engineer
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to support a DoD Intelligence Community customer near Ft. Meade, Maryland.
We are looking for someone who is mission-focused, preferably from a DoD or Intelligence Community background with a current DoD Top SECRET Clearance, with SCI Eligibility.
Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
- Ability to successfully manage complex business issues
- Must work well in a team environment, interacting with both IT and Business stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Active DoD Top SECRET Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Recent experience testing web applications
- Experience developing and writing test plans, test scripts, test reports, and performance metrics.
- Experience designing, developing, and executing system test plans
- Experience designing, developing, and executing regression test plans
- Understanding of testing best practices and how they integrate into SDLC
- Manage testing effort to support the testing life cycle process
- Attend user, customer and stakeholder requirements meetings to capture design requirements, business rules and workflow
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Project Server
- Data retrieval via SQL
- Experience with Agile based development practices
- Experience providing Help Desk or Training support
- Experience working with DoD (Former military or DoD contractor)
- Requirements management experience
- Experience writing Software Documentation
Seneca Resources Corporation is the exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company.