This is a new product development test position that requires software development skills and experience. The Software Test Engineer (STE) is responsible for design and implementation of automated feature and system level test suites for radar tracking and RCS measurement equipment. The STE is responsible for creating and executing verification and validation tests. The STE will participate in the design, development, verification and validation of an automated radar regression test system. The STE is an integral part of the new product development team and reports to the Software Engineering Manager. Some "white box" testing or investigating and fixing bugs may also be required from time to time.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
1. Researches requirements and designs feature, system and performance tests for the product
2. Designs, implements and executes tests using a variety of test tools and software.
3. Interfaces with the development team to understand feature design and discuss test strategies
4. Understands the product quality system and provides metrics of test results
5. Coordinates with Software Quality Engineers for software product development metric reporting
6. Ensures consistency in user interfaces
7. Other duties as required
STAR Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Star Dynamics - 20 months ago