Develop and maintain Impinj’s continuous integration test infrastructure and other test assets along with developing automated tests for new RFID reader products.
- Maintain and expand capabilities of continuous integration test infrastructure including test framework and reporting dashboards
- Maintain, customize and enhance software development resources; source control, bug reporting, unit test tools, artifact repository, etc…
- Work directly with s/w developers to improve s/w test and QA processes and practices
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts
- Execute manual, semi-automated and automated tests
- Troubleshoot and report issues with Impinj RFID reader products
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Experience with test infrastructure and QA tools; Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Bugzilla, Jira, and SVN
- Software programming proficiency in C/C++ and at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience with one unit test framework (junit, nunit, pyunit, etc.)
- Experience with one Linux OS (CentOS, Ubuntu, SUSE, etc..)
- Experience testing embedded devices via software API
- Experience with developing and debugging automated test cases
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodology
Apply To This Job
- Experience working with RF and/or wireless devices
- Experience with wireless communications protocols
- Experience with RFID products, systems and protocols
It’s an exciting time to be at Impinj. We work at the intersection of Big Data and the Internet of Things (IoT) to identify, locate and...