About Digium: |
Digium*, Inc., the Asterisk* Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Since its founding in 1999, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium°s Unified Communications solution to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. The company°s product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey VoIP systems or to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we°re changing the way businesses communicate.
Duties of Position:
- Manage testing of multiple software projects, including coordination with developers, test engineers, and management to meet release schedules
- Act as the point of contact in Engineering for OEM/Strategic customers. This includes working directly with customers to understand issues, reproduce them, and validate resolutions provided by Engineering
- Manage automated test development efforts to include test plans, software development, priorities, and schedule
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of technical management experience leading projects and/or groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading and managing teams
- Familiar with software testing methodologies
- Source code management such as svn or git
- Mastery of bug reporting flow and tools
- Familiar with python or other scripting languages
- Solid understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, packet capturing, protocol analysis)
- Linux and open source environments
- Asterisk, VoIP, and telephony
- Familiar with Agile development and test processes
- Familiar with C/C++
Digium is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, which is designed to promote their personal well being as well as of their families. Digium not only offers a very competitive health benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer income protection benefits including life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability.
Digium is an equal opportunity employer
Digium, Inc. - 17 months ago
Digium®, Inc., the Asterisk® Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source...