Software Test Specialist Interns help test TechSmith's software products to ensure great quality. They work with product teams by testing, reproducing and reporting issues, and verifying corrections in software while working alongside Software Test Specialists. Interns are often involved with testing products, new features, and running regression tests to ensure continued product quality. Interns participate in the software testing practices and process, including our agile development methodology.
Required Skills and Background:
- Requires at least 15 hours per week
- A proven passion for using the latest software applications
- Ability to think analytically and creatively when interacting with hardware and software
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows or Mac OS environments
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate with a diverse set of people from many disciplines
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- You must be enrolled full-time in a degree program in order to be considered for an internship with TechSmith Corporation
Competitive based on skills and experience. This is a part-time position with TechSmith Corporation. Hours are based on a consensus between you and your manager.
- Understanding of software testing concepts and testing techniques
- Experience creating and executing test cases
- Familiarity with software development processes
- Experience with multimedia applications
TechSmith Corporation - 13 months ago
TechSmith Corporation was founded in 1987 and is located in Okemos, Michigan. TechSmith provides practical business software tools to...