BCM Global Technologies Consultants has a great contract opportunity for a Software Tester with one of our clients in Denver.
Our client has a top notch team and need someone who not only understands technology but is a team player and have a great personality.
The duration of the contract is 6 months with the possibility of extending.
- Minimum three years of hands-on experience as a quality assurance analyst or software tester, with experience documenting test results
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate with stakeholders across organizational boundaries to understand their system needs
- Experience writing requirements documents, writing test documents, building and executing test cases, and tracking results.
- Experience creating process flow diagrams.
- Experience with software development life cycle and processes in a team environment.
- Process driven analysis skills and a background in various requirements elicitation methods.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and modeling skills. Ability to grasp complicated business functions and process flows and organize business functions into concise, clearly written functional specs and technical design documents.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills to facilitate working with multiple internal and external organizations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Software testing tools and best practices
- Experience working as a systems tester
- Experience using Visio
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6+ months
- Location: Denver
- Pay Rate: DOE
- Travel: None Expected
- Background Check: Yes (Criminal, drug) - extensive background check...
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required (MUST reside in Colorado)
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD attachment), Rate, and References
BCM Global Technologies Consultants Inc. specializes in providing qualified technical staffing resources and solutions to a multitude of...