At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Software Tester in the Washington, D.C. area.
• Provides support to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Office of Information Technology (OIT) with software engineering services to define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance the functionality of various applications. The current technical and application architecture environments contain a wide range of client-server, web-based, database and commercial off-the-shelf software systems. The business application architecture includes APEX, J2EE, JBOSS and Oracle 11g. Some of these systems will be maintained and enhanced and others will be replaced with an Oracle-based enterprise application platform.
• Tests database based software solutions, in addition to developing, implementing and maintaining test plans, documenting and analyzing test results and corrective actions, and designing, implementing and maintaining test scripts.
• B.S. Degree in a Technical Field, e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
• 3+ years of applicable experience.
• Strong communication skills are required.
• Experience testing database based software solutions – utilizing best practice test strategies for functional, automated, load and regression testing utilizing.
• Experience with Load Runner and Test Director desired.
• Candidates must either be a U.S. citizen, possess a U.S. Work Permit or have a Permanent Residency.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR# 2012-0585
Concurrent Technologies Corporation - 15 months ago