We are currently looking for a Software Tester with automation experience to join our growing team. If you are looking for an innovative, fast paced start-up environment, please apply.
The Software Tester will be responsible for the following:
- Verify quality acceptance of web-based and Android applications across multi-platform environments.
- Apply QA principles and methodology to develop test cases and detail test scenarios and oversee their execution, tracking, and automation.
- Perform functional and regression testing to manually and visually check application and site quality.
- Set up testing environments with re-usable test cases.
- Work with our development team as needed to resolve problems.
- Participate in daily and weekly status meetings.
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient.
- Review and help improve product documentation.
- Work closely with QA peers and developers to resolve issues and reproduce bugs.
- 3+ years of directly related experience in QA and software testing, must have web experience.
- Passion for testing and the ability to work independently on diverse problems.
- Ability to write, maintain, and verify test cases. Develop test matrixes, identify test data and use case requirements.
- Experience in testing methodologies and test plan development, test case design, and test execution practices.
- Experience in writing automated test cases using industry tools such as Selenium and Python.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills
Fuhu, Inc. - 11 months ago
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...