Location – Warrington, PA
Competitive Compensation Package
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Our Validation Specialist will provide test support and specialize in test script execution and documentation.
Overview of the Role
- Execute formal test scripts and complete associated documentation and ensure test results are reported accurately.
- Complete test execution for simple complexity systems.
- Communicate with test lead and/or team regarding system testing progress and issues.
- Complete assigned tasks within budget and timeline constraints and report any quality issues to lead or manager in a timely manner.
- Conduct testing activities according to relevant ICON SOP's, appropriate regulations and Good
- Clinical Practice.
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as required.