The Solar Asset Analyst/Associate Engineer is responsible for preparing production reports, administration of the Data Acquisition Systems, procurement, inventory management, invoicing, and day to day support tasks of CED’s Asset Management group. The position will support plant operators as required to ensure safe reliable and efficient energy production. Additionally, the position will identify and implement cost saving measures as well as improvements across the assets.
Prepare asset reports and analyses
Administer Data Acquisition Systems
Track and report project tasks
Provide spare parts/ inventory management
Identify cost saving measures as well as opportunities to enhance asset production
Facilitate and document Asset Management and O&M meetings with internal and external parties
Specify and procure services and components as needed to ensure asset production
Support administration of CED financial assets
Manage asset documentation
Establish and coordinate subcontracts to support assets
- Bachelor’s Degree with technical, financial, or business focus required
- Completion of related internship preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated desire to learn the solar industry
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience managing Information Technology systems preferred
- Understanding of de-regulated energy environment
- High energy level, motivated
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to represent the company
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform substance abuse testing.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.
ConEdison Solutions - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
For fifteen years, the Con Edison Competitive Energy Businesses, including ConEdison Solutions, ConEdison Energy, ConEdison Development, and...