E.ON is one of the world's largest investor-owned power
and gas companies. At facilities across Europe, Russia,
and North America, our nearly 79,000 employees generated
just under EUR113 billion in sales in 2011. We have an
ambitious objective: to make energy cleaner and better
wherever we operate.
Solar Development Manager
1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as
defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Establish and manage the development of utility-scale
PV projects through a combination of greenfield
development, co-development partnerships and project
3. Manage co-development partnerships: assess and
recommend the projects / partners, follow partner’s
project development progress and costs, recommend
changes to structure and process to achieve development
4. Originate and assess projects for acquisition,
support acquisition process and continue project
development as necessary.
5. Manage all aspects of the greenfield development of
projects, including external consultants.
6. For all projects throughout the full development
process, work with other E.ON groups regarding off-take
of power, project proposals, project financial modeling,
arrangements for finance, construction and operations,
Bachelor’s degree in business, science or other
applicable field. MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
1. Proven energy project development experience,
preferably including utility-scale solar PV; experience
in California a strong plus.
2. Understanding of key solar markets dynamics,
development processes and constraints, especially in the
3. Extensive knowledge of interconnection, permitting,
real estate, state/federal regulation, utility
procurement goals, politics, law and other issues that
impact development of renewable energy projects.
4. Good knowledge of the solar PV industry participants,
potential partners, and stakeholders.
Req. Code : ECR-0111-0411
% of Travel Required : 50-60%
Offer Relocation : Yes
E.ON - 12 months ago