E.ON is one of the world's largest investor-owned power
and gas companies. At facilities across Europe, Russia,
and North America, our nearly 79,000 employees generated
just under EUR113 billion in sales in 2011. We have an
ambitious objective: to make energy cleaner and better
wherever we operate.
1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as
defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Design and optimization of solar power plants - DC,
LV AC and HV AC
3. Review of specifications and designs.
4. Employ project management principles and apply
engineering concepts in collaboration with Solar team
5. Cross-departmental coordination where required 6.
Demonstrate desire to learn and desire to add value to
Engineering or equivalent or similar discipline
- PE License
- 4-year degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical
system design required.
- At least 5 years of electronic- and/or elecrical
parameters measured, as well as their influence on
- Must understand basics of PV power plants and the
preferred. Candidates with international work
- Candidates with experience in power electronics
Since experience in U.S. solar engineering practice and
standards are required, no expat or international
relocation will be provided.
Req. Code : ECR-0412-0649
Offer Relocation : Yes
E.ON - 9 months ago