- Install, repair, and perform preventative maintenance activities for solar field components including but not limited to: reflector panels, heat collection elements, ball joint assemblies, controllers, and actuators.
- General upkeep of facilities including general clean up, weed removal, and painting
- Install insulation on piping and equipment
- Reflectivity maintenance I washing of the solar field
- Perform lubrication and oil changes on mechanical equipment
- Assist with all craft personal in supporting their normal job duties.
- Assist maintenance crews during outages and project work as required.
- Perform dust control of entire site as assigned
- Ability to fill in as a Solar Field Operator in limited capacity as required
- Completes material requisitions in a complete and accurate manner.
- Advise Solar Field Specialist of daily maintenance activities and concerns
- Maintain required training certifications and proficiencies for all Solar Field department employees on-site
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- The ability to operate heavy equipment including forklift; man lift; backhoe, water/reflectivity maintenance trucks; front end loader, evacuation truck, and evacuation cooler.
- Requires successful completion of appropriate AENA training
- Function as a night shift lead for solar field loop evacuations and assist with the activity as needed.
- Ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment and in extreme weather conditions
- Night shift work will be required periodically.
- Must have basic mechanical skills and able to operate both hand and power tools
- Demonstrated continuous commitment to safe practices
- Valid driver’s license preferred