Solar Central Inverter Sales Manager string or central
There has never been a better time to join our global company. We were the first in the world to mass produce energy saving frequency converters and have expanded our product range to include inverters for the solar markets. We are offering a position where you will play a key role in meeting our ambitious aspirations for the future. The growing awareness worldwide for energy savings and the environment are enabling us to deliver strong value to our customers and we need you to support our continued success.
As the Central Inverter Sales Manager in the Solar segment of the Power Electronics Division you will be responsible generating sales of our Central Inverter through our Solar customers. Your role will be critical in all aspects of our customer engagement and will be instrumental in developing our global project sales model and expertise. Our headquarters is in IL, We are a global company and you will have the opportunity to be engaged with other professionals and other areas of the world.
Your key challenges:
- Develop and maintain positive sales relationships with existing and new customers
- Ensure achievement of the company's sales of our Central Inverter into large solar PV installations
- Act as a liason to customers to facilitate the resolution of inquiries regarding our products.
- Set up and support the solar project sales model in NA
- Execute sales including quoting, order fulfillment, facilitation of training, etc.
- Execute internal administrative requirements including timely and accurate completion of all required reports
- Identify new customer applications for existing products as well as new product opportunities. Coordinate with internal marketing or engineering to reach a decision
- Attend trade shows and standards meetings as required.
- Requires 40% - 60% travel.
- Excellent learning opportunity through daily contact within our global organization covering the world via own sites in 50+ countries including all continents
- Great possibility to shape the job over time according to your capabilities, skills and ambitions by being part of a developing organization
- Good career opportunities globally as well as locally
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for NA and International travel
- 5+ years in sales or management role in the Solar PV industry. Experience in a very similar product area (PV string inverters) is strongly preferred.
- Should have a broad base of business knowledge in addition to technical knowledge.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Executive Search in the Power Electronic field to include
Drives Motor and Embedded SW Control Systems
Renewable Energy Wind Solar Hybrid...