1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Implement marketing strategy and act as originator for utility scale solar PV projects.
3. Prepare proposals, respond to RFP's, negotiate contracts and manage internal approval processes for projects.
4. Identify new utility and marketing customers. Initiate contact with key management decision makers. Serve as primary contact for these key customers.
5. Identify business opportunities outside of RFP or formal solicitations. Manage accounts to develop long-term relationships.
6. Analyze broader market fundamentals including policy drivers, financial incentives, business strategies and industry trends. Communicate market intelligence to management.
7. Liaise with Finance, Development, Engineering, Procurement and Legal to ensure successful project offerings.
8. Attend industry events to represent and brand ECRNA and enhance or initiate customer relationships.
• Minimum 3 years experience in utility or marketing renewables. Solar industry experience beneficial.
• Engineering or business undergraduate degree.
• MBA preferred.
At a glance
Open until filled
US Market Experience Required
E.ON - 7 months ago