• Develop product and service expertise through market research, to optimise services and products utilised within the business in conjunction with project managers and technical experts in the business.
• Develop, implement and drive forward appropriate category and sub-category plans for the construction of solar projects, mainly photovoltaics.
• Undertake specific procurement activities as determined by the category sourcing strategies for solar PV but also CSP and Wind Turbine projects, with a strong focus on EPC / multi lot construction services contracts.
• Ensure that cost effective procurement (focus on TCO) and process compliance is achieved.
• Build and maintain effective supplier relationships to ensure that their performance consistently meets and at times exceeds business expectations.
• Develop strong and effective internal relationships with all levels of the business to ensure that business requirements are reflected within contractual documentation.
• Proactive and effective support of the E.ON network and of the ECR Procurement team in all issues relevant for the team.
• 5 years working experience in construction, energy, chemical or other industry with large, capital investment projects, focus on procurement or contract management.
• First hand experience with EPC & multi lot contracts
> 10m USD.
• University degree or extensive work experience in Procurement.
• Background Engineer/Technical, Business Administration, Legal or Economics.
• Excellent English required, Spanish/Italian/French as plus. General conditions
Availability: Open until filled
Work schedule: Full-time