and existing solar projects.
- Design and optimization of E.ON SCADA system for new
- SCADA equipment set-up, programming and
system, inverters and tracker control & monitoring
- Supervise and coordinate commissioning of SCADA
systems, weather stations, meters, etc. for all new
during operation. Conduct daily analysis of SCADA
- Identify and solve SCADA issues which may happen
system performance via monitoring & diagnostic.
prepares specifications and material requisitions to
- Prepares quantity takeoffs and cost estimates;
purchase materials. Supports procurement department
by preparing bid evaluation.
engineering plans, specifications, and construction
- Inspects construction site to ensure conformance to
and safety standards.
between E.ON US SCADA needs and E.ON Germany AIS
- Communicate and exchange information effectively
(Asset Information Systems) team.
management team with a focus on SCADA
- Develop SCADA best practices within E.ON.
- Develop processes and procedures for asset
instrumentation and control engineering.
the team level -regarding overall system
- Contributes to on-going learning, personally and at
optimization and ongoing cost reduction efforts.
engineering phases, of the applicable laws and
- Assures the implementation, during all the
standard requirements regarding Health, Safety and
defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
- Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as
Engineering or equivalent.
- 4-year degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical
commissioning experience required.
- Prior PV plant SCADA design, programming and
- Five years of electronic and/or electrical system
- Candidates with international work experience
- Candidates with experience in power electronics
SCADA, PLCs, RTUs and IEDs, including experience in:
- Intimate knowledge of control systems, automation,
parameters measured, as well as their influence on
- Network and fiber optics
- Serial communications
- PV SCADA systems advantageous but not essential
- MODBUS TCP/IP network protocol
- Must understand basics of PV power plants and the
and/or power plant design, construction and
- Professional experience with utility, renewables
operation including design experience in one or more
of the following: transmission, substation,
distribution, collection, system studies and/or
Req. Code : ECR-0314-1209
% of Travel Required : 10-20%
Offer Relocation : Maybe
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier which faces fundamental change: through implementing its new strategy, E.ON will in...