1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as
defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Design and optimization of solar power plants SCADA
3. Scada equipment set-up, programming and
4. Supervise and coordinate commissioning of SCADA
system, Inverter and tracker control & monitoring
system, weather station, meters, etc.
5 Identify and solve SCADA issues which may happen
during operation, conduct daily analysis of SCADA system
performance via monitoring & diagnostic.
5. Cross-departmental coordination where required
4-year degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical
Engineering or equivalent
PE license training preferred
Prior PV plant SCADA design, programming and
commissioning experience required.
Five years of electronic- and/or electrical system
Candidates with international work experience preferred.
Candidates with experience in power electronics
Must understand basics of PV power plants and the
parameters measured, as well as their influence on LCOE
Req. Code : ECR-0313-0913
Offer Relocation : Maybe
E.ON - 18 months ago