Job Title: Solar Energy Outside Sales Advisor
Reports To: Sales Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Boston, MA
Next Step Living, Massachusetts’ most respected Energy Conservation company, is seeking qualified candidates our Solar Sales division. Our unique market approach has created an ample supply of qualified leads with interested Home Owners.
Next Step Living has seen its business grow year after year, while most companies in Solar energy are experiencing a decline. Our unique lead generation methods and industry leading outreach model offers an exciting opportunity for growth. The qualified candidate will work in the outside sales division selling our exclusive Solar systems directly to homeowners.
- Work in the outside sales division selling Solar systems directly to homeowners
- Interview customer to obtain data relating to household energy use and possible solar options
- Familiarize customer with all aspects of Solar Financing options. Responsible for explaining options to clients and assisting them in selecting best option for their situation and product choice.
- Advise customers in most economical option to improve energy conservation and reduce cost.
- Quote approximate rates, installation charges, and operating costs and explains company services.
- Capturing all data from sales visits in Saleforce.com
- Meet monthly sales targets.
- Meeting minimum standards for performance.
- Two years of sales experience is required (in-home sales experience is preferred).
- College degree is preferred.
- Strong technical skills, including MS Office applications are required. Experience with CRMs, including Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be self-disciplined, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and organizational skills are required.
- Must be adaptable and eager to learn.
Qualified candidates will be provided with :
- Salary plus commission
- Pre-Set Appointments: no cold calling, our customers call us
- Comprehensive training: you will be taught our time-tested methodology
- Excellent income opportunity: our current representatives earn in excess of $80,000 per year, and some well over 6 figures
- A career and company that you could be proud to represent
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401k and paid vacation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Standard expense reimbursement applies (your own vehicle is required for this role).
Next Step Living - 19 months ago