1. Adhere to the Company’s values and behaviors as defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy
2. Manage the interconnection study process for solar PV plants, including the preparation and submittal of interconnection requests and updates to utilities.
3. Manage external consultants to achieve interconnection cost and timing goals.
4. Work with supervisor and development team to progress project pipeline through the interconnection process with a variety of utilities, ensuring that all regulatory, financial, and technical requirements are met.
5. Read and become familiar with relevant Interconnection Tariffs, remain current with professional and industrial best practices.
6. Perform other job-related duties/functions requested by the supervisor.
Qualifications Degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant field.
Experience managing the interconnection process for generation projects. Experience working with a team and managing external consultants to support and strengthen project development goals. Understanding of distribution and transmission interconnection tariffs and procedures a plus. Must be skilled in MS Office and Outlook. Must be physically capable of operating a vehicle safely, possess an appropriate valid driver’s license, possess personal insurance coverage, and have an acceptable driving record. General conditions
Work schedule: Full-time