Solarc RightAngle Developer will use their subject matter expertise of issues and trends around the ETRM space, and specific Solarc depth to lead and participate in consulting projects in the energy market sector and help define and implement solutions for clients. You will be able to able to provide techno-functional knowledge and leadership in this area and contribute to the expansion of our internal Energy Trading & Risk Management offerings .
Position Requirements: 5+ years experience, preferably with the majority in consulting environment similar to SCS and knowledge of Solarc RightAngle and .Net
• Hands-on knowledge around features, configuration, implementation and best practices for Solarc RightAngle and .Net / C#
• Experience in .Net, SQL Commands, Stored Procedures
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills.
• Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment.
In addition to the specialized professional teams supporting each of our individual solutions, two SunGard consulting groups offer our customers more broadly based business and IT expertise. SunGard Consulting Services assists organizations in implementing and integrating IT solutions in support of strategic business goals. With expertise in both energy and financial services industries, SunGard Consulting Services applies industry knowledge, technology capability and a highly evolved project management methodology called Atlas to solve business problems. Based in Europe, Cadextan augments the staff of customer organizations with professionals specializing in enterprise integration, systems integration, business process management and business intelligence.
• Four of the top five commercial banks and three of the top five securities firms on the 2007 Fortune 500 have engaged SunGard Consulting Services.
• Three of the top five Fortune 500 mining and crude-oil production companies have engaged SunGard Consulting Services
• Two of the top five global energy companies have engaged SunGard Consulting Services.
• Four of the top 20 American energy companies have engaged SunGard Consulting Services.
• The top two European energy companies have engaged SunGard Consulting Services.
• Seven of the top fifteen financial services companies on the 2007 Fortune 500 have engaged SunGard Consulting Services.
SunGard - 16 months ago