Are you a Stack Overflow junkie?
Do you want to work with the brightest developers in Charlotte?
Do you enjoy working on everything from the UI to the server?
Do you like working with the latest technologies – Jasmine, Entity Framework, AWS, Redis, MVC4, SignalR, KnockoutJS, AngularJS, Web API, HTML5, SQL Server 2012, etc.?
- As part of a dev. team you will work directly with our Product gurus to develop slick apps on a daily basis.
- Do it all: define, design, code, test (write your own unit tests,) build and debug complex object oriented multi-tier distributed software application.
- Drive adoption of new technologies you are passionate about.
It would be great if you also:
- Bright, motivated and intellectually curious (You know if you are)
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Good knowledge of database principles
- Have mobile apps on the App Store and Google Play
- Involved in the tech community (go to meetups, contribute to Stack Overflow, have a GitHub repository, etc.)
- Contribute to open source projects
- We are a meritocracy, not bureaucracy
- Flat structure, very minimal oversight
- Didn’t get something right the first time? That’s OK, experiment till you do and learn from it. (It’s better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all.)
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans… whatever.)
- Onsite gym and convenience store
- $2 catered lunches Monday – Thursday, free bagels every Fri.
- Great benefits and excellent work life balance
Want to wear shorts and comfy shoes to work? No problem! Our clothes are casual, but our work ethic is anything but. Every one of us is expected to challenge the status quo, to have an opinion and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals.
We’re looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
Tree.com - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard