Enterprise Social Solution Architect
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, U.S. Central, U.S. East Coast Position: Full-time
- Experience / Skills Required:
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in a computer science or engineering field.
- Atleast 7 8 years of total experience, with 3 4 years in technical architect role.
- Deep experience working on architectures involving integration and launch of various systems
- Strong in integration and connector technologies like single sign on, LDAP, Active Directory etc
- Excellent technical background with Java, PHP etc - including concepts of front end, middleware and backend technologies.
- Experience with some Enterprise social domain (Lithium/ Jive/ Salesforce/ Chatter/ Badgeville etc) a must.
- Experience working with diverse technologies and teams, preferably working with a Global Delivery model.
- Distinct analytic skills; ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges.
- Willingness to travel when required (25%); Position is remote
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development
Bachelors / Masters Degree in a computer science or engineering field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mariya Systems - 19 months ago