Armanino is not your typical CPA firm. Yes, we provide audit, tax, consulting and technology services to a wide range of U.S. and global clients― but we do it differently. We’ve got the dynamic culture of a startup, with the stability and reputation of a 60-year-old company. We’re creative problem solvers and risk takers. We’re a bunch of smart, dedicated people who truly believe in having a healthy life-work balance, giving back to our community and having fun.
Consistently named a “Best of the Best” firm by Inside Public Accounting, we’re also the nation’s 29th largest accounting and business consulting firm, by revenue. We have more than 450 employees, with offices in California, Illinois, Oregon and Washington, and we’re growing fast.
As a Senior Dynamics CRM Solution Architect you will be responsible for analyzing a customer’s business and technical requirements and taking the lead in translating those requirements and strategies into feasible CRM solutions and services. This consultant will thoroughly understand the client’s information technology infrastructure and serve as the key link between business needs and technology enablers.
The Solutions Architect is a highly seasoned person who has led multiple projects through the development process and life cycle, including CRM implementations. This person must understand the CRM application architecture, deliver and articulate solutions both orally and in writing to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources.
- Oversee aspects of a project life cycle, from pre-sale discovery and purchase through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects.
- Gather and document client requirements and translate these into process system designs.
- Understand the client’s business goals, IT plans and architecture and articulate linkage to the proposed solution architecture and application designs.
- Be a trusted advisor to the client’s decision makers by establishing credibility and expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Responsible for managing and ensuring project deliverables with respect to quality, budget and timelines.
- Manage an effective communication and coordination with all teams to ensure timely completion of activities.
- Provide technical thought leadership and actively participate in the application design, implementation and roll-out efforts.
Interested in applying
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Business or equivalent experience
- 10+ years technology product implementation experience
- 5+ years CRM experience, including architect design
- Proven track record in Microsoft architecture and infrastructure design
- 4+ years demonstrated team/project leadership experience as a solution architect, technical lead or similar roles
- Possess excellent analytical reasoning, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Proven track record of Project Management achieving on-time and on-budget deliverables
- Excellent work ethic and ability to maintain a professional presence in client facing situations
- This position requires traveling to client sites
- Proven track record selling and positioning business and technical recommendations to C-Level executives.
For immediate consideration Email your resume to:
Emily Meyer, Senior Recruiter
AMLLP helps you select software applications most suited to your industry, your business and to how it helps you best serve your customers....