MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner for 5 consecutive years, MCPc is consistently recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
The Imaging Architect, PSG is responsible for working with the PSG sales and operations teams to support and deliver our services specific to building, updating and managing client images. The PSG Imaging Architect is integral in working with MCPc clients to develop the “first article build” and ongoing change management. As appropriate, the PSG Imaging Architect will provide assistance in meeting with customers, understanding the unique needs of each opportunity and building an appropriate proposal leveraging the PSG product and service portfolio to fit said requirements. Candidate will bring the necessary technical expertise and/or a clear understanding of the PSG value proposition, by each service/product, in order to properly support the sales process from introduction through close.
- Contribute to sales proposals (description of our understanding of the project, product or services desired).
- Provide technical guidance for scope of work creation (define our responsibilities and tasks relative to the project, product or services desired)
- Solution design based on existing product set and occasionally customized to meet special requirements (comprehensive document based upon a methodical data gathering process).
- Technology Brief (how will newly introduced technology could benefit the client)
- Create or aid in the creation of a Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the client and MCPc.
- Prepare pre-sales materials required to assist in the sales process.
- Stay current on relative technology and pay special attention to those technical areas that complement the MCPc identified practice areas.
- Based upon information garnered from meeting with a client, identify the appropriate products and services that best fit the stated needs, goals and desires expressed.
- Maintain the appropriate sales and/or technical certifications.
- Maintain awareness of computer technology so as to be an internal resource.
- Support customer related visits and requests (travel may be required).
- Meet with clients independently or with a sales representative to discuss their needs, goals and desires.
- Describe the service offerings available from MCPc and relate them to the stated needs, goals and desires, as well as to observe needs.
- Occasionally conduct technical sales training for the MCPc Account Managers.
- Collaborate with PSG OEMs to conduct product road maps and transition meetings
- Maintain vendor relationships on a regional level to ensure maximum sales presentation effectiveness, goodwill and the reception of leads.
Experience and Educational Requirement:
Skills and Attributes Required :
- Hardware Platforms (HP, Lenovo, Dell, Samsung, Wyse, Apple, Panasonic etc)
- Software Solutions (SCCM, JAMF, 1E, Dell Kace, LANDesk)
- Device Lifecycle Management
- Windows 7/8
- Image Creation
- Application Packaging
- Must have a general understanding of
- Operating Systems
Business related skills
- Represent himself/herself and MCPc professionally in front of Executive and Senior Level Managers
- Gather customer requirements, present complex technology solutions in written and verbal formats
- Create MCPc Statement-of-Work from customer requirements
- Well organized, detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- High energy levels
MCPc, Inc. - 17 months ago