MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
Solution Architect at MCPc, Inc.'s Cleveland, Ohio, facility. Responsible for developing detailed designs that include end-user interface, application integration, and business rules and requirements.
- Work closely with business units to understand detail requirements & ensure design meets those requirements.
- Develop, test & support Commerce Server & BizTalk applications.
- Lead development of solution through analysis, design, build, unit testing and system testing.
- Direct members of IT Team on Development needs.
- Develop & maintain concise documentation on environment, applications, and overall solution.
Need U.S. Master degree in Computer and Information Science or Computer Science & need 24 mos. exp. as Web Developer, Web Developer Intern or Related; 2 yrs. exp. with Windows Communication software, Commerce Service and BizTalk; exp. can be gained concurrently.
MCPc, Inc. - 7 months ago