The Solution Architect provides technical and business domain leadership during solution development, starting at the requirements phase to development and to deployment, based on years of experience and knowledge of applicable technologies.
• 3-4 years of experience in requirements gathering and design of software products
• Experience architecting/implementing MDM solutions
• Domain experience in either Retail, manufacturing, distribution or energy industries
• Knowledge of enterprise landscape, architectures, and experience working with ERP, CRM, Data Warehousing, or SRM systems
• Cross-functional skills and ability to work across business, implementation and technology teams
• Strong communications skills – Ability to understand and document customer requirements and provide solutions
• Bachelors or Equivalent experience
• Prior solution architect experience in a large company
• Houston based or willing to relocate to Houston
• Willingness to work in a small company
o Not an 8 to 5pm environment
o Willingness to travel (up to 50% of the time)
o Willingness to work across time-zones with delivery folks in India
MRE Consulting, Ltd.
- 2 years ago - save job