You are an experienced HR practitioner with experience in compensation. You are looking for a new opportunity to challenge you. You would
enjoy working as a consultant serving many different organizations (with a whole sales team to worry about closing business). You are great at building rapport with clients and establishing yourself as an expert, and are adept at influencing executive teams to change organization policy. You can think on your feet and you're a creative problem solver. You have top-notch project management skills and know how to get clients to the finish line.
About the Job
You will be part of a small team that provides consulting services to clients. You will serve as a compensation consultant to businesses who are establishing compensation philosophies and programs. You are their trusted advisor and recognized as an expert in compensation.
- Act as the consultant and project manager for ~20 clients at a time.
- Lead meetings with internal HR, business leaders and project leads for the client.
- Strategize with and present to business leaders.
- Benchmark positions to market data.
- Establish a base pay philosophy and strategy aligned with the client's business goals.
- Build a compensation structure based on established philosophy and strategy.
- Work with client on implementation and communication plans.
If you think you've got what it takes, then send us your resume!
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or other related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of HR experience and familiarity with compensation.
- PHR/SPHR preferred.
- CCP required (company will pay if not already attained).
- Excellent technical abilities (familiarity with technology).
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- The ability to lead and persuade all levels of an organization including Senior Executives.
- Excellent Project Management skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.