As a Solution Consultant you will have the unique opportunity to combine your technical aptitude, business and supply chain knowledge and desire to implement value adding solutions in an exciting software career working directly with our clients, who are some of the world's leading manufacturers, retailers, distributors and 3PLs.
As a Solution Consultant, you will:
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems, or related technical degree
- Understand the client's business requirements, matching them to our software's functionality
- Configure Knighted's software to meet the client's requirements
- Develop and execute test cases for software modifications
- Document product functionality, uses cases and process flows
- Develop Functional Specification Documents defining customer specific solutions
- Provide operational and system expertise to customers
- Provide software support to your customers during implementations
- Perform data analysis for return on investment or performance improvement projects
- Develop dashboards and reports in Knighted business intelligence products
Self-motivated, industrious, and has the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
Travel up to 80%
Intelligrated - 23 months ago
Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including...