The primary role of the Solution Integration Manager (SIM) is as a client-facing, Data Center Services, Business Unit-based expert in complex strategic service offerings, pre-sales technical support, and post sales service / solution integration and implementation management.
The SIM applies highly developed and specialized data center platform and service management expertise to identify necessary technical requirements, interfaces, dependencies, and prerequisites for successful implementation and integration of high value client solutions into the NJVC DCS data center environment. The SIM is recognized as an innovative thought leader, who helps develop and retain the DCS Business Unit reputation as a “leading edge” provider of hosting and managed service solutions. The SIM translates customer business and technical requirements to specifications required for subsequent engineering and implementation activities of customer products and/or solutions.
The SIM will assist in supporting business development in a pre-sales mode with a focus on expanding DCS data center market share. Reports directly to the Vice President of Data Center Services and acts as the principle contributor responsible for evaluating opportunity pipelines, strategic partnerships, emerging technologies, and capabilities that will bring new customers opportunities and expand DCS portfolio. Facilitates information gathering and analysis specific to customer requirements specific to implementation objectives both at the business as well as the technical level. Provides guidance to product managers and engineers to design, propose, and deliver highly-secure Managed Data Center Services.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The SIM’s key responsibilities include:
- Providing thought leadership to the Data Center Services (DCS) Business Unit by providing knowledge of IT Service Delivery with superior facilitation and communications skills. Establishes strategic relationships with CXO level customers. Translates client business and technical needs into solutions that drive value to their business. Acts as the critical link between the customers and the engineering team analysis required for supporting quotes, proposals, white papers, and delivering new services. Establishes service level requirements and innovative solutions to drive customer success. Evaluates customer opportunities for avenues to grow Data Center Services business. Provides organizational planning to transform service levels of support to production systems.
- Researching highly complex industry and customer problems, issues, and environments to explore various consulting alternatives, recommendations, and business risks
- Setting direction for the implementation and integration of customer requirements with DCS services and capabilities for multiple customer projects
o Providing relevant and timely customer discovery and consultative assessment information
- Providing Account Relationship Managers and Services Sales with sales support for recognizing, qualifying, and closing new services business opportunities, by
o Seeking out follow-on opportunities
DCS Business Unit
- Working with DCS team to develop / improve understanding of new or enhanced DCS Business Unit services delivery techniques, methods, processes, and practices
- Identifying and maintaining relationships with key internal and external influencers, thought leaders, associations, industry panels and speakers, and client and solution offerings user groups
- Leading innovation within the DCS Business Unit to develop and deliver high value solutions and drive additional services opportunity
- Providing expertise in industry and/or market solutions trends and implications for services offerings/solutions
- A chieving financial and business objectives for offerings and/or opportunities to meet or exceed DCS Business Unit P&L targets
- Representing the DCS Business Unit externally at conferences and trade shows, and with the media.
- Leading initiatives to improve the quality and efficiency of the DCS Business Unit to improve overall customer satisfaction, drive down costs, and improve services profit margins.
Bachelor’s degree and 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience in consulting and business solutions development and advancement, in customer facing roles and organizations, or equivalent relevant work experience. Additionally the candidate should possess:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- DCS Business Unit visionary – innovative shaper of future customer, industry and DCS Business Unit consulting solutions trends
- Recognized internally and externally as a leader in field(s) of expertise
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining strong relationships with high-level customers
- Established track record of successfully leading the development and delivery of high revenue growth, high profit and high customer satisfaction consulting and services solutions
- Demonstrated complex customer engagement experience, with multiple large, strategic projects
- Demonstrated experience leading project teams for successful delivery of service implementations and integrations
- Operational experience with data center services, systems, servers, data-bases, networks, system security, software development life cycle, and application management
- Expertise in service metrics, business intelligence, quality management, analytics, solution costing and pricing
- Knowledge and experience in IT Service management, incident management, root cause analysis, continual process improvement
- Experience with business development, proposal development, developing a client base.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office and advanced knowledge in analytics .
Candidate must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a clearance.
An Alaska Native Corporation, Chenega Corporation has gone from landowner to business titan. Founded in 1974 to represent the Chenega people...