Sr. Manager, Process and Solutions, Contract to Cash
Aspire...to save others' lives, while shaping your own.
Position will be accountable for defining, designing, and delivering information technology solutions in the Information Systems Areas described below. This includes evaluating alternatives to satisfy business objectives, defining and governing process and solution templates, estimating project resource needs, and managing the work of employee and system integrator team members.
This position is also responsible for partnering with business leadership and project management to provide guidance to project teams, driving effective issue management with and communication to key stakeholders, and delivering successful end results.
The position will be involved in solving complex problems that arise during the planning and execution of large-scale Application Development projects including the global rollout of SAP to Hospira's manufacturing facilities and Commercial entities. These programs will frequently cross the dimensions of Geography, Culture, Business Process, Technology, and Compliance.
The decisions made by this position will have wide reaching impacts including current and future Application Development projects, Business Process sustainability, and on-going IT Support and Maintenance. In the context of application development projects they will be accountable to Program Management Office for decisions that have budget, scope, and timeline impact. Their decisions and actions will impact the scope and budget of multi-million dollar IT Programs and will influence the total cost of ownership.
Information Systems Areas of Responsibility
• Business processes including: Customer Master Data, Sales Order Processing, Service Order Processing, Intercompany Sales, Contracts, Pricing, Billing, Inquiries, Returns, Chargebacks, Rebates, Government Reporting, and Catalog Management.
• Systems including: SAP ERP (SD module), SAP CRM, Model-N, SalesForce.com, and EDI.
Specific Responsibilities Will Include:
- Plan complex and global reaching application development projects including estimates of implementation cost, duration, and resource needs.
- Develop technology related strategies for the information systems areas of responsibility including definition of templates, standards, and patterns to be used across project teams.
- Establish appropriate design review and governance across application development projects; anticipate implementation risks, define appropriate mitigation plans, and direct others to implement them when appropriate.
- Oversee and approve the completion of deliverables including requirements, prototypes, design, configuration, development, and data conversion by employee and system integrator team members within the process area of responsibility.
- Team management and administrative responsibilities including: performance management, coaching and professional development of Hospira employees within team, goal setting, etc.
- Proactively resolve delivery related issues so as to ensure projects achieve the expected outcomes within the approved quality, timeline, and budget parameters.
- Anticipate and resolve critical cross-regional and cross-organizational issues that have significant impacts on cost, compliance, and risk.
- Assure proper compliance and audit procedures are incorporated into project operating procedures
Experience, Skills, Educational Requirements:
What We Are Proud Of
- Minimum of 12 years of progressive responsibility in the areas of Application Development and Architecture.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Planning, estimating, and implementing multi-million dollar, global projects that leverage many different technologies and impact many different business processes.
- Application Development Project implementation experience in multiple industries, with multiple technologies, and across multiple geographies.
- Demonstrable end-to-end business process knowledge in the business process area of responsibility.
- Expert level knowledge in multiple SAP modules and associated technologies.
- Successfully influencing Senior Executives and others across multiple business/IT functions.
- Resolving complex issues in high stress and high pressure situations with significant cost and/or project scope implications.
- Leading cross-functional and highly matrixed teams.
- Managing application development projects and teams.
- Working knowledge of all disciplines of architecture including Applications, Integration, Data, Security, and Infrastructure.
- Coaching and mentoring business and IT resources to ensure effective and sustainable Application Development designs.
- Evaluating software packages and service providers.
- Leading others through establishing and implementing technology strategies.
- Developing technology solutions for the most complex and highly visible business problems.
- Defining processes and methodologies for Architecture and Application Development.
- Leading the implementation and use of new technologies.
Discover a new kind of career with a new kind of industry leader. Discover Hospira, a specialty pharmaceutical and medication delivery company driven to improve the safety and effectiveness of patient care for millions worldwide. Our story is one of integrity, entrepreneurial spirit, agility, and accountability. It has developed over 70 years defined by rich discoveries, progressive energy, and market-leading positions. Connected by our vision of Advancing Wellness™ through the right people and the right products, each of our more than 14,000 employees worldwide is a vital contributor to our success
Why It's a Great Place
Employees are offered an agile yet balanced work atmosphere, incentive compensation and the benefits that you'd expect from an industry leader.
• Annual bonus potential
• Consumer-directed medical plan options - Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options that allow you the maximum flexibility in managing your health and health care spending
• Extensive preventive care benefits covered at 100%
• Dental /Vision plan
• Flexible spending accounts - health care and dependent care
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Life insurance, short/long-term disability, AD&D
• Optional long-term care insurance
• Adoption assistance/Employee Assistance Program and work/life benefits
• Generously matched 401(k) retirement savings plan including immediate vesting, numerous investment alternatives and loan provisions
medITjobs.com - 20 months ago