- The SSE has the responsibility for selling Xerox technology and services into major accounts.
- Results are achieved by meeting business development objectives, revenue targets, and expanding the Xerox value proposition to the customer.
- KPI: Increased penetration of Competitive Accounts, increased penetration of New Business, achievement of sales targets, demonstration of Leadership Behaviors, 100% Product Line Participation, achieve XFD penetration rate; zero cancellations
- Manages long-term client relationships and has direct contact on a continuing basis with all levels of the client.
- Manage existing base of Xerox Accounts to maximize and grow revenue opportunities
- Maintain and further develop existing customer relationships and create new customer relationships, through regular contact and communication
- Developing new business through cold-calling and prospecting on a continual basis within the dedicated territory or with established accounts.
- At a minimum achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- At a minimum achieve daily/monthly activity targets (4/80 face to face calls per day/month)
- Completion of Key Product Outlook and Master Prospect List ownership for assigned territory. Develop and present Quarterly Business Plan Review to management.
- Develop and monitor the achievement of the overall sales account strategy and plan.
- Coordinate efforts with internal stakeholders (including Marketing, Customer Service, R&D, Finance, and Executive Leadership) in order to:
- ensure customer deliveries
- identify market and customer trends and monitor competitor activity
- engage pre- and post-sales and ongoing technical support
- provide information on customer feedback and make joint recommendations on product quality issues
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Demonstrated business to business sales experience demonstrating consistent over plan results.
In depth knowledge of Xerox and partner solution offerings to identify and recommend potential solutions to meet customer needs.
In depth knowledge of competitor products, solution offerings and market in which Xerox competes to ensure the successful positioning of Xerox offerings
Able to identify and develop effective relationships with key, strategic decision-makers in order to develop and further selling opportunities
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally to support the sales process
Demonstrated proficiency in conducting client current state studies; business proposal writing skills and presentation to senior management levels
Xerox - 16 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...