Solution Sales Professional, Datacenter
The Solution Sales Professional (SSP) Datacenter adds value to Microsoft by delivering Microsoft’s Cloud and Datacenter Solutions (including System Center server products, Windows Server Sku’s, Azure and Identity products) to our customers, and driving
incremental revenue and market share to Microsoft. The SSP develops a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities for Microsoft Solutions with partner and Services attach. Works with the Account Technology Strategist (ATS) during Account Planning to complete
customer profiles relative to Core Infrastructure Optimization, and especially regarding the Datacenter Services Capability.
- Successful track record of solutions deployment (Product, Services, Support)to drive Private/Public cloud. Transitioning customers to deployment through services offerings to drive adoption.
- Drives momentum and generates urgency toward desired customer
center, Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota targets using a consultative/solution selling approach, focused on solving Enterprise customer problems within the data
- Demonstrated experience and expertise selling technology to CIO/senior decision makers by aligning and reinforcing the value of the Infrastructure, Systems Management and Identity
- Proven record of effective account management, including Account Planning, Opportunity Generation and Management, Pipeline and Forecasting Accuracy, Communication Plans, and Business Management Excellence.
- Able to track economic and industry activity and understands its implications on customer business, including potential new business opportunities.
Yammer - 2 years ago