Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kronos Solution Services is seeking a highly motivated summer intern to assist the development team with specifying, installing, unit testing and documenting our custom software projects as well as our resell tools. This internship will show the candidate how a successful software development team functions and will allow the candidate to contribute to the creation and maintenance of custom software applications.
- Install custom applications within Kronos environments
- Test custom applications within Kronos environments
- Create documentation (After the fact as well as prior, including but not limited to wireframes, screen mockups, flow charts and full specifications)
- Keep track of hours spent on projects for client billing purposes
- Computer Science Major
- Ability to organize his or her own time and work for a remote manager
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic skills with MS Paint or equivalent tool for mocking up screens
- Comfortable with different windows operating systems and frameworks
- Basic understanding of software implementation methodologies
- Development experience a plus (not required)
Kronos Incorporated - 20 months ago
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...